Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Scrapping...


I've just been thinking. I love scrapbooking. I scrap for lots of reasons...

  • I want to house my photos in a 'pretty' way.
  • I enjoy the creative process.
  • I love designing layouts.
  • I enjoy the way that it brings me together with friends and that scrapping is social.
  • I love the products and using old things in new ways.
  • Most important though is that I want to remember... I want to remember the big events and the small moments of my life- for me, my family, Tobes and our children to come.
I've not scrapped in a few months, and I miss it. My stash has been in boxes throughout the process of selling our house... still in progress! Blogging has become somewhat of a digital scrapbook for me- a place to store images and the stories that go with them. 

I was looking through my Picassa albums just now and wanted to post some of my cards and layouts from last year that I had snapped. I love looking back and seeing what's changed and what's stayed the same.

And I can't wait to get back into scrapping again soon too! 

To December Daily or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...