Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

January 2010

Ooo, some happy, colourful layouts from this time last year. I love my friends, and I love it when we get to hand out together in pretty places. :) This is why I scrapbook... to remember these days when they have long passed.


hangin' with friendsJournaling reads: For the past 2 years, our Connect group has gone to Inverloch over the Australia Day long weekend. There were walks, talks, scrapping, Guitar Hero, coffees and silliness as we chilled out.  23 Jan 10



GOD ONLY KNOWSJournaling reads: What I'd be without you, my love. 26 Jan 10




MERRICKSJournaling reads: the story... a group of young adults from XXX Baps took off to stay at Bean's place in Merrick's Beach. We went to hang out with everyone on the Saturday and enjoyed beach walks & a coffee at Merricks General Store. 6 Feb 10



THE BEACHJournaling reads: Mary & Beck at Shoreham. 7 Mar 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...