Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A-Z of me

This has been doing the traps for a little while now so I thought that I'd jump on in and have a go too. :)


A. Age:30


B. Bed size: Queen, shared with the lovely hubby :)

C. Chore that you hate: hmm... not a fan of mopping!

D. Dogs: I like them. Starting to regret not getting that customs Lab a few weeks ago. I could use the helper to get me more motivated to walk. We're thinking of getting a dog next year. 

E. Essential start to your day: 
A hug.

F. Favorite color: I like yellow at the moment.

G. Gold or Silver: 
Absolutely silver.

I. Instruments you play:  I  sing. I used to learn the violin but I'm not sure anyone would care to hear me play now (or then if I'm honest). I can still rock out a mean tune on the recorder. ;)

J. Job title: Year 1/2 Teacher

K. Kids: one in the oven... going well at 25 weeks and 4 days today!

L. Live: Melbourne, Australia

M. Mother’s name: 
Heather

N. Nicknames: Beck... there's actually not too many at the moment.

O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet. Gimmie 3 months though!

P. Pet peeves:
mean people who don't care about others.


Q. Quote from a movie: "Oh, I'm afraid I don't work with the males... 'cause I used to be one!" - Mrs Doubtfire

R. Right or left handed: Left.

S. Siblings: 
One younger brother and two lovely sisters in law (one younger and one older).

U. Underwear: Yes... I wear it. And it is getting bigger.


V. Vegetable you hate: I don't think that I hate any veggies. I don't love artichoke.

W. What makes you run late: Spending too much time checking pinterest and facebook.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, left arm, left wrist, knee, nose, spine, chest, brain scans too! Surprised I'm not glowing!

Y. Yummy food that you make: Roast chicken, Choc-chip cookies, stir fries, creamy corn and bacon chowder, wombok salad, sticky date pudding


Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes and seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...