Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

project gratitude: 0318

March 18: Today I am grateful for cute outfits and friends.

Toby, Tilly and I walked to the cafe where we often meet for mother's group this morning. We all slept in so missed church. Instead, we ate brekky at home then walked to the cafe for a coffee and iced chocolate. The owner noticed Tilly in her 'Sunday best'! It was quieter there today than on a Wednesday. She looked so cute in her outfit that was completely inspired by her headband! :)

It's been another social day with a visit from Ella and Anth then dinner at mum and dad's. The boys had more cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...