1. My most prized possession is my engagement and wedding rings. They mean so much to me. The symbolise the commitment that Tobes and I made to each other and I still can't believe the stone that he chose! I also hold my photos and scrapbooks very dear.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 27. 27 was a good year. I'd just bought my own place and was living there with my friend. I was feeling good in myself and with my life. Tobes and I got together and life was sweet!
3. The best way to spend a weekend is enjoying the outdoors with special people, eating good food and taking happy snaps.
4. My outlook on life is that you've got to keep it simple and enjoy it... yes I need reminding of that!
5. If you want to annoy me, just keep on saying one thing and doing another.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to ... hmm... that's a hard one! Lately I've been loving aged cheddar with caramelised onions or quince paste. Oooo and sourdough bread!
7. When dressing for the day one should dress for the weather and for what makes them feel comfortable and happy.