Friday again and I thought that I'd play along with Lauren once more to fill the blanks!
1. A nervous habit I have is rising the pitch of my voice!
2. Something that makes me sad is enforced slavery- especially in countries like ours where people should know better. I can't believe that things like that are able to happen under the noses of government.
3. Today I am thankful for the cool weather and the rain, one more week of school, kids that write me sweet cards and notes, being nearly finished with my reports, a healthy little one inside me.
4. My favorite room in my house is hard to choose! The back living room/kitchen. It's where we do our living and it's nice to have the light and space out there.
5. I can't stand it when I let someone through when driving and they don't say thank you. It drives me nuts... especially when I'm pregnant it would seem!
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would stock up on pretty papers to scrapbook my new little bub! And I'd get sweet embelishments too that I normally couldn't justify. Or... maybe I'd bite the bullet and go for a massage... that would be GREAT!
7. The last person I hung out with was my Tobes and our families last night at my brother Tim's birthday.