1. I am Tobys's wife, a daughter, sister, auntie and friend. I am a child of God and one who is grateful for Jesus. I am a teacher, a wanna-be-mum, a scrapbooker and a creative soul.
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was write Tobes an email pretty much putting it all on the line and asking him what he thought. It was also one of the best things I've ever done.
3. I feel prettiest when I am truly happy and when Tobes tells me he loves me... though today I am also reminded that I feel pretty when my hair is freshly cut & coloured!
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is frustration. I hate to admit that, but when I feel forgotten or hurt or frustrated I can find it hard to settle.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is hard to choose! I love bruschetta, and authentic pizza, a good steak, grilled salmon, dumplings, sorbet, chicken parma and chips ... is that too much to have in one meal?
6. The way to my heart is through being loving and kind.
7. I would like to be a mum. Patience is a virtue. Enjoy the time we have now. Remind me that I wanted to be a mum when it's all happening and too hard please! :)