Wednesday, August 3, 2011
what it feels like to feel the sun on my skin. The warmest Winter day in 4 years today!
the excitement of seeing pink blossom on my way to work today.
how it feels to watch my body change, and small my tummy really is now, even though there is a growing baby bump!
how good it feels to not have morning sickness anymore!
What a difference the weather makes!
Monday, August 1, 2011
It was a busy weekend filled with family and friends. The sun has actually been shining and the skies blue for more than 2 days and it does wonders for the spirits. I really don't think that I could live in the UK through winter... I would get SAD syndrome for sure.
We decided to trip to a park for some outside fun on Sunday afternoon when we were minding our youngest nephew. When he asked 'Toe' to get into the train-on-springs, this is what happened. Poor Uncle Tobes came out of it feeling a little sick and I'm sure memories of childhood! Mum, Ty and I just laughed.
Being at the park with this sweet boy really made it hit home afresh that in 4.5 months, there's going to be a little person in this family who is half me and half Tobes. There will be a child to chase in the playground that we will love and protect, just as we do our nephews, only this one will be all ours. Mental! But we can't wait!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
1. My favorite color is sunny yellow today. But I also love aqua and red and pink... and olive green. Hopeless... so can't make up my mind!
2. My travel destination of choice is somewhere tropical, quiet and warm, with great photo opportunities.
3. My favorite food is Vietnamese bunn... fresh and yummy.
4. My happy place is sitting with lovely Tobes and my closest friends in a holiday house somewhere relaxing.
5. My favorite saying is
6. My dirty little secret is that I have been known to drink milk from the bottle on occasion... usually when it's nearly empty! ;)
7. Something friends might say about me is that I rarely sit still and I am a 'chucker', meaning that I throw things... dirty clothes into the hamper, packaged items into the trolley at the supermarket, cutlery into the sink... oops!