Make that Saturday here in Aus! Are you playing along with Lauren and all of us too?
1. I am a daughter, a wife, a sister, an auntie, a teacher, a follower of Jesus, a friend and at the moment... hungry!
2. I wish that suffering wasn't required to grow faith! ;) Wouldn't that be a little too easy though.
3. I like cuddles, laughing, chocolate, dumplings, love letters, sunny days, and lots of other things. See this post for more of my current loves of things that make my day instantly better!
4. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
5. I hope that Tobes and I will be together when we're very old, and very grey, and that we'll fall asleep together and not wake up (bit morbid!). I also hope that our house sells soon so that I can stop being a little stressed about things. And like Lauren, I also hope that you know how much I appreciate all of you who stop by to read my blog, and those who choose to comment and subscribe. Thank you! :)
6. I think that there are many reasons why we get pulled into negative thinking in our culture, but that it's important to work actively to push the positive.
7. I was delighted to watch a fellow teacher from work get married today. Well done Nic!