So today, I'm going to do some of this. I am DETERMINED to have a sparkling house by the end of the day... and maybe some scrapbook layouts too! :)
Monday, January 24, 2011
Ooo, some happy, colourful layouts from this time last year. I love my friends, and I love it when we get to hand out together in pretty places. :) This is why I scrapbook... to remember these days when they have long passed.
hangin' with friendsJournaling reads: For the past 2 years, our Connect group has gone to Inverloch over the Australia Day long weekend. There were walks, talks, scrapping, Guitar Hero, coffees and silliness as we chilled out. 23 Jan 10
GOD ONLY KNOWSJournaling reads: What I'd be without you, my love. 26 Jan 10
MERRICKSJournaling reads: the story... a group of young adults from XXX Baps took off to stay at Bean's place in Merrick's Beach. We went to hang out with everyone on the Saturday and enjoyed beach walks & a coffee at Merricks General Store. 6 Feb 10
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Answering Lauren's questions again... :)
1. My favorite quote is spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house... let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness. - Mother Teresa
2. A bad habit I have is caring about what other people think- and sometimes expecting that they're thinking the worst about me. :(
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when I signed the papers for my first home. Amazing, and scary!
4. Weekends are a wonderful time to relax, spend time with friends & family, and catch up on house work.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Erica. I always looked up to my friend Erica as beautiful and lovely and kind.
6. I wish that these holidays didn't have to end!
7. A secret I have is that I often go to the toilet with the door open... anyone else?