Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Today I am

listening: to children laughing and playing
eating: porridge with golden syrup or honey every morning
drinking: Twinnings English Breakfast Tea
wearing: too much black!
feeling: tired and ready for the holidays!
weather: it’s been cold outside- my car was iced over the other morning!
wanting: some down time and a big shopping spree!
needing: a holiday and some quiet time away with Tobes
thinking: that I need to get onto cleaning up the house and getting some more winter, warm clothes
enjoying: really getting into Masterchef Australia this season and hearing positive feedback from the parents in my grade.
wondering: what next year has in store for Tobes and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...