Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catching up...

Hi there! We've been away and so have neglected this little blog for a while.
Here's what I plan to do this weekend...
1. Catch up lots of loads of washing from a week away.
2. Have a lunch with my mother in law.
3. Family dinner and seeing the nephews!
4. Help Toby to change the light fittings in the house.
5. Put up some photos of our holiday.
6. Unpack!
7. Cook some risotto.
8. Watch a movie.
9. Visit Princess, mum and Dad's dog.
10. Go to church.

What's on for your weekend?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...