Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

An afternoon in the sun...


Yesterday was sunny and gorgeous, so Toby, Carolyn and I enjoyed some bubbles and lunch in the sun. It was amazing to feel the warmth of the sun again and to take in the back deck of our place. We're not sure how long it will be ours for so I feel the need to savor each opportunity to use it!
The downside though... spitfire caterpillars! I'm not sure if that's their real names or something that we just called them as kids, but these things were EVERYWHERE. They were all over the top of the market umbrella and falling off of the gum onto the deck. We were grateful for the shelter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...