Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Our home is sold!



It's happy sad news. 
It's a relief!
It's happened at the perfect time.
It's an answer to prayer.
It's taught us to trust in God more.
It's taught us to not be greedy.
It's kept us humble.
It's actually sold! 

I am certainly going to miss this little home of mine. There's lots of things that I love about it, but I'll post about that another day. 

For now, we are rejoicing, as much as you can when there are still reports to be written,boxes to pack and a new house to settle in 7 days! 

Any moving hints anyone?

1 comment:

  1. My advice? Take the time to label room destinations on the boxes AND number the boxes, corresponding with a rough list...time consuming but no hunting through boxes to find the elusive object when unpacking. The list saved us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...