Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This. Is. Happening.


And so I'm going to enjoy one of my last few breakfast times sitting out on the back deck in the warm morning sun, blogging this.



Taking deep breaths. Trying not to get overwhelmed by the move and more so, by the leaving.

In a wee meltdown last night, Tobes reminded me that in however many years I'm going to be crying about leaving our new house when moving into the next place. He's right! I say we renovate rather than move!!!

We're going to have our final inspection of the new place tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing it again and reconnecting. The weather forecast for the week isn't encouraging- thunder and lightning storms on the way! :)

All is well!

1 comment:

  1. I feel you! I cried the last time we moved as we drove the moving truck down the road. I admire that you've been documenting what you love about the house, for you will always be able to look at those writings and photos. I can't even remember the inside colors of the house I cried over -- not sure what that says! Cheesy as it is, I like a quote I heard on One Tree Hill last month, "For now, I close this chapter of my life. And I look forward to what comes next." Happy travels as you look forward to what comes next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...