Answering Lauren's questions again... :)
1. My favorite quote is spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house... let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness. - Mother Teresa
2. A bad habit I have is caring about what other people think- and sometimes expecting that they're thinking the worst about me. :(
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when I signed the papers for my first home. Amazing, and scary!
4. Weekends are a wonderful time to relax, spend time with friends & family, and catch up on house work.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Erica. I always looked up to my friend Erica as beautiful and lovely and kind.
6. I wish that these holidays didn't have to end!
7. A secret I have is that I often go to the toilet with the door open... anyone else?