Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Back to work...


Day 1 with my new class yesterday. 21 little kiddies were in for the beginning of a new year of learning!
Above are some glimpses from my room at the end of the day yesterday. 

We each made a bird which lists lots of our likes and strengths.They are hanging together near our reading corner. 
I decided to cut up some coloured paper and sew together some bunting at home. I think that it makes the room look bright and cheery. The way I see it, I've got to be in that room for hours every day, I want it to be a nice place for me and the kids. :)
Yesterday we also made a birthday graph and interpreted lots of the data. I was most impressed with what they came up with- especially for 6 and 7 year olds!

Here's to another year...

2 comments:

  1. Ah, that sounds so cute! I love the bird idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your break was s-h-o-r-t. I feel like you just went on vacation. Is my life passing me by that quickly? ;-) Your room looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...