Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bottle


BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Who knew that my iphone camera had selective focus?! 

I've been thinking lately about coffee. As you may have gleaned, it's been a pretty full on week or two for me. I've found myself wandering to the cafe most mornings before school to buy a skinny latte- to wake up a little, have a small special treat and some chat with Pinno. 
I have decided that coffee is like a bottle for grownups! It's calming, soothing and at times very necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...