Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A long weekend in photos


What an amazing weekend. We headed off for 3 nights and enjoyed some time with my sister in law and also friends of ours, Jules and Tim. It was really lovely being able to spend some time with Tim!

Anth spent most of the weekend working, and Tobes was coming down with a cold so was not in the mood for much. I spent quite a bit of time behind my camera, taking photos of whatever came my way. Leaves, cows, stunning light, beaches, friends, shadows, wine glasses. I will have to share more in the times to come, but I wanted to post this collage here. It makes me happy to look back and remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...