Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill the blank: Totally Random!

Playing along with the lovely Lauren again!


1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) middle of the day/evening person most of the time... but less evening now that I'm pregers. :) I get really tired, but don't necessarily sleep well.  

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are ... I don't even know what this is! :)

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are  Superstitious- Stevie Wonder,  Dream Catch Me- Newton Faulkner and Girl Like You- Donovan Frankenreiter

4.  My favorite pattern is probably polka-dots when it comes to paper.

5.  My favorite perfume is Armani Mania by Armani. Love it. But I just got Acqua di Gioa and I love that too.

6.  Rules are mostly necessary and things that I follow.

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is "that is mental!" :)


3 comments:

  1. i don't know what pandora is either! :)

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, surprisingly not a lot of people know what Pandora is. I didnt know what it was either up until a few months ago & now I love it.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I don't even know what Pandora is either! I'm glad I'm not the only person who doesn't have it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...