Again I'm playing along with Lauren (and lots more of you too, I know!) to fill the blanks. I love how this really makes me feel like the weekend it on it's way! :)
1. Somewhere someone is welcoming a new little one into their family and lives. :)
2. Blogs is/are my muse.
3. It would suck if the slurpee was no more because, I would be left to find something else to crave in the warm (or cold) weather.
4. Watching some kids in my grade feel the baby kick is my favorite thing about today.
5. Life is kind of like a story, full of predictable and sometimes unexpected events.
6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want to have a healthy baby and for Tobes and I to be really good parents.
7. A funny thing happened the other day... during the year 2 sleepover one of the boys that I taught last year said to me, "Your tummy is getting really fat!" then another child asked me "how did the baby sleep". Another anecdote coming up in the coming days!