Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Scrapping: baby

It's been very exciting to get to scrap these pages... and I'm glad to do them now before bub's arrives and I have no time to tell the stories! There are 2 layouts here which I put together yesterday. 

The top layout is all about the journalling. I wanted to remember the story of the day- getting the pregnancy test in Paris and our surprised reaction when it was positive!

The bottom layout is strongly inspired by the Susan Weinroth page under mine. I have always loved it and wanted to scrap something just like it. Now is the time! :) Some ultrasound photos are kept inside the circles. So many of my favourite patterned papers are used on this page! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...