Here we are again. It's (just past) Friday and tomorrow is Christmas Day! :) Here are my Christmas blanks from Lauren.
1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is spending time with those you love and singing Christmas songs- the oldies and the newies!
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is the childhood wonder of it all. I love the lights, the Christmas story, the traditions, the food and spending time with family and friends. I also love the it signals time for relaxing and easing into the Summer holidays.
3. The holiday season is a time for spending with family and friends and for thanking God for the best Christmas gift- Jesus!
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is .... ooo! This is hard! Usually I would say that I love the shortbread and gingerbread, shortbread cased mince pies and my spiced biscuits and our family's traditional Pineapple Pudding, but I won't have too much of that this year! I love a proper ham and roast lunch... yum!
5. I will be spending Christmas with my immediate family on Christmas Eve night, then Christmas lunch we will share with Toby's mum, sister and her partner and some friends of my MIL. Dinner will be a small 'left-overs' affair with mum and dad and their place, and maybe some taggers along from their lunch.
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) At Christmas time, the giving! But birthdays are all about the receiving! :) My mum is a real gift giver though so I don't really have to choose between one or the other!
7. I'm dreaming of a calm, fun Christmas that's not too hot!
Merry Christmas all!