Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Project Gratitude

thanksgiving print and banner
Source

I have decided that this year I will try to take a photo (around about) daily and post them here of things I am grateful for.

There are a few people who do projects like this for the year. I'm not sure how long I'll last, but I'm sure that there will be moments this year where I will need to stop and take in the small moments, when life seems a bit overwhelming. I'm also sure that there will be days where my heart is swelling with gratitude and when I will be tempted to take hundreds of photos!

Posts will be tagged as Project Gratitude. If you would like to play along, comment at the bottom and track back to your blog, or just write something that you've been grateful for that day or week. It will be fun to play along together and to have a collection of our blessings by the end of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...