Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

project gratitude: 0205

February 5: Today I am grateful for cuddling cousins. Warms my heart!

Cooper and Ty are so good with Tilly and so gentle with her. It was Cooper's turn for a hold first and then Ty got to have his first Tilly cuddle. He loves 'bays' (babies) didn't want to hand her back. Cooper reminds Ty that he needs to be very gentle and Ty calls out to Tim, Rach and Pa to look at the faces that she makes. Ty also wanted LOTS of photos taken. These are my favourites.

P.S. Who would know that Coops wanted a boy cousin?! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...