Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello Autumn!

Summer has passed and the first of March has arrived, bringing Autumn with it.

It's almost as if the weather knows the calendar too. It's quite fresh out today. The sky is covered by a blanket of white and grey cloud, keeping the blue beneath hidden from the cold. And the rain's been falling too!

Tilly has pulled out her brown velour trackies for the first time and has paired them with a favourite bonds onesie. Mummy needs to see her in that onesie a few more times before she grows out of it!

I love autumn. I think it's probably my favourite season. The mild days and cooler nights. The colours changing. Mind you, if I lived in Europe I think I'd love the Spring most. The flowers there were outstanding!

What's your favourite season?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...