Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

project gratitude: 0323

March 23: Today I am so grateful for my school community. I can't tell you how lovely it was to take Tilly to school today and have so many kids and parents excited to visit and meet her. I was a very proud mum. I feel very cared for by these parents and kids who were genuinely happy to see me. I know you'll read this Trudi, so thank you! And thanks to any others who may lurk here too... Reveal yourselves! ;)

Also grateful that I got to enjoy lunch today with 3 other mums from mum's group. So glad for a great group to journey with.

And that Rach, Ty, Tilly and I got to hang out this morning.

A ridiculously busy day but well worth it... even with the overtired girl I had to calm down at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...