Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ciao Roma!

This day last year Toby and I were beginning our Europe trip. We were in Rome and we let our feet take us along ancient, well-trodden paths. The Colosseo, The Palatino, Trevi Fountain, Circus Maximus were all in our sights, as were quiet alley ways, quaint cafes and shops selling their wares, vespas lined up along cobblestoned roads and people gesturing more than I thought possible. (Who needs words when you have hands?!)

By the end of the day, our feet were aching, my legs were burned, but it was so much fun and a great way to begin the holiday.

I think that some reminiscing is in order. Fancy a virtual holiday with me via the blog... one year later?!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...