Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

project gratitude: 0501

May 1- Man alive... How is it May already?! I can't believe that this day last year Toby and I were in Paris and discovered we were pregnant!

Today I am grateful for lots again. I feel like I'm in a much better place mentally.

Tilly and I went for a walk this morning after my delicious juice (carrot, celery, celery leaves and apple). We then had a visit from Jess and Carol who Brough at yummy lunch for me- pumpkin soup and cheesecake brownies. Carol is teaching us how to crochet and I managed to get 2/3 of a granny square finished. I'm quite proud of myself! Tilly slept for some of it too. dinner was with Toby's mum. She is now completely won over by Tilly which is lovely to see and makes me so happy. :) Tilly had a bath in her laundry trough too with no tears again! A good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...