Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

project gratitude: 0602

June 2- Today I am grateful that I woke feeling happy after a rough few days. I'm grateful that Tobes, Tilly and I went out for lunch (dumplings!!!!) and scored free ice cream on the way back to the car. I'm grateful for dinner with an old friend and to meet his girlfriend (lovely!!!). Glad we got to hear the start of their story and reminisce our own. Glad that Tilly has responded well to sleeping in the cot today (from awake most of the time). Grateful for a rearrange and neat back room and cuppa tea with Mary. Glad that tomorrow is Sunday so Tobes will be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...