Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

project gratitude: 0607

June 7- Today I am grateful for time spent with Carolyn, Nickie, Bron and Sienna today. It was very special to see everyone together again so soon after the wedding and to watch Sienna and Tilly interact so sweetly together. It makes me wonder if they'll be friends too like their mums when they get older. Just wish that we lived closer together! :(
Last night Tilly slept from 9pm! There were quite a number or up and downs until 8am but I much prefer 9pm to closer to (or past) midnight. Keep it up Tilly Bear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...