Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

project gratitude: 0815

August 15- Today I am grateful for Tilly's (and my!) steep learning curve when it comes to sleep and settling. Positives- she self settled several times overnight and today. She went 7hrs overnight with no feed. She had a 1hr 20min nap today. I had a nap today! We have met some lovely families here. She woke with a smile today. The staff are very accommodating and flexible to what you are comfortable with.
Challenges- It's hard to do the 'new way' when you're tired and you know feeding to sleep will be almost instantaneous.
Enjoying a rollover feed and cuddle now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...