Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

project gratitude: 0913

September 13- Today I am grateful for a catch up with Steph and the girls, freshly baked choc chip sultana cookies and a catch up with a sleep school friend, Bianca and her bub- another positive benefit of going to O'Connells. :) I also managed to cover a letter T for Tilly to go alongside Toby and my initials, make a canvas for Tilly's room and make oaty banana pancakes (http://cookieandkate.com/2012/banana-oat-pancakes/) after coming home from a quick Vietnamese dinner with Tobes and Tilly tonight. Phew! Grateful for a fun and productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...