1. When do you feel happiest?
- When Tobes and I have some quiet time together- often with a bottle of wine. :)
- When I am with my family and friends.
- Watching the light change in the 'golden hour'.
- When Toby tells me he loves me.
- Playing with my nephews Coops and Ty.
- Taking beautiful photos.
- Snuggling with Sandy or on the back of a horse.
- Being creative and imagining what creative things I may make one day!
- Snail mail and email.
- When kids choose to spend time with you.
- When I'm seeing new things and travelling OR being somewhere where I feel totally at home.
I try to eat well and take breaks to do fun things and the things that make me feel happiest. I'm getting better at going to bed earlier too.
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
I would say a bit of both. I used to be very externally movitvated but as I've got older, I think that's changed a little. I still like to chat things over with my friends and I love to share new ideas and discoveries with them, but there are times that I yearn to be alone and take some quiet time out too.
4. What do you do for fun?
- read blogs and look at pretty, creative things online
- have a coffee and a walk with girlfriends
- visit friends and family
People who think that they are better than me... and meeting deadlines that seem imposble.
6. What is something you're proud of?
I'm proud of what I've achieved in my life so far. I've been a 'saver' so have managed to buy our little house (along with the bank and some family help).
I'm proud of Tobes and my relationship- I think that we work well together and I still can't believe that we're together! CRAZY!
I also think that I'm a good friend and encourager.
7. Finish this sentence. I never want to forget _____________.
... how blessed I am.
8. Favorite vacation spot.
I love going my mum and dad's beach house for some familiar time-out. The Cook Islands have some very happy memories from our honeymoon. Fiji was a fun and cheap holiday and I'd love to return to PNG one day.
9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know_____________.
... that I really want to make you proud of me.