I've got a little bit creative in my snotty state today. Try this... I think that it's pretty good!
Beck’s pumpkin, bacon, silver beet and feta impossible quiche
Small bunch of silver beet
1/3 cup SR flour
1. Cut pumpkin into small pieces and roast in the oven.
2. Fry diced bacon with a little fat and herbs.
3. Caramelise onions with a little butter. Add a very small amount of sugar/balsamic if required.
4. Whisk together milk, eggs and grated tasty cheese.
5. Shred silver beet and cook in microwave. Remove most of the liquid from the silver beet.
6. Mix together milk, egg, cheese mix with bacon, onions, pumpkin, flour, silver beet and pepper.
7. Pour into a baking dish.
8. Scatter feta on top.
9. Bake in a 180degree oven for 30-40mins or until firm in the centre.