Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thank you!

I must say that I was well and truly overwhelmed by the notes and messages and comments that people sent me here, on facebook and all over the place following the passing of Grandma. It was a real comfort to know that I have friends, all over the world, who were praying and thinking of our family. Thank you!
The funeral ran smoothly and it was good to hear some of the secret stories from her brothers, Herb and Ron. Hopefully we'll be able to record some of them down soon.

Life does move on though and it has. I am in the middle of report writing at the moment and both Tobes and I have come down with a pretty nasty cold. This time next weekend I hope to have reports done and to start winding back down again for the mid-year break. We may get to visit the Grampians which would be just lovely. It's been a while since I've been there and I can't wait to get back into some walking, reading and cross stitching again, what a grannie I am hey?!

The weather has well and truly turned Wintery here now. Cold nights and mornings but lovely clear, sunnny skies in the day time. I really do like this time of the year, but this year does seem colder!

I must return to these reports now if I'm going to get done by the weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...