Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

4 simple goals



Elise who owns a blog I follow is running this blog challenge to create 4 simple goals (before 2011). I thought that I'd join in too. I like that it will remind me to keep up with them before the year is through!

1.  Take more photos!
I've not been using my camera as much as I used to lately, largely because I'm becoming a fan of shooting RAW and my computer can't handle it- so I have to use Toby's. No biggie. I'm enjoying the convenience of my iphone camera so I am snapping away still, but nothing compares to my DSLR.


2.  Get more active.
I know it's been chilly and cold, but I'm looking forward to getting out into the fresh air to move my body (and hopefully a few pesky kilos). The bulbs are sprouting now so Spring must be on its way!

3.  Enjoy right now.
There's the potential for lots of change coming up for us in the next year, so it's a good reminder for me to take things just one day at a time. Keep everything in perspective and enjoy each moment as it comes.

4.  Keep creative. 
In the hustle and bustle, this sometimes gets lost- but it's one thing that chills me out. I want to continue art journaling my quiet times and recording bible passages that are important to me. 

Anyone else going to join in on this challenge with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...