Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fill the blank: Birthdays


Continuing to play along...


1.  Birthdays are usually full of fun where you get to fuss over the people who mean most to you. My birthday is at the end of report writing season. I'm so glad that I don't have to write reports on my birthday!  

2.  My favorite birthday memory was  the first year that Tobes and I were together.  He brought me a bunch of lovely red roses and a very special necklace.  We then had dinner at my mum and dad's house with my brother, sister-in-law and nephew. Fun!

3.  A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is you usually get to choose what to have for dinner.

4.  If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose  thai calamari salad from a local restaurant.  I don't grow tired of it.

5.  My birthday is on the end of reports and the lead up to Christmas. It reminds me that Summer is coming.

6.  If I could take a birthday trip I would go to Paris. I'd love to be there taking gorgeous wintery photos... but that would make me cold. A warmer option would be on a tropical island somewhere, watching the sunset in a hammock with a fruity drink in hand. Ahh... bliss! 

7.  The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was my 'aquamarine' and 'diamond' ring from mum and dad. It was my 25th birthday and Christmas gift and I still love it as much as I did when I first laid eyes on it. It was my something blue on my wedding day too.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...