Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hydrangeas


My mum's favourite flowers are hydrangeas and they have a soft spot in my heart too. We always had them growing in my family home and I think that I'll have to find a nice shady spot at the new place to grow some of my own.
Anyhoo... why this walk of hydrangeas you ask? Well, I was blog hopping just now and came across these gorgeous cupcakes here.  The bellow images and information about how to make them can be found here. I've been baking a bit more lately- perhaps these will get a run soon?

2 comments:

  1. Hydrangeas are my faves, too! I have several bushes started from the one plant that was here when we moved into our home...which was my husband's Grandparents' home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous!!! The flowers & the cupcakes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...