Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Peace at last








We have escaped from Melbourne for some very short but much needed R&R. Though the reality that I am now on school holidays hasn't really set in yet, I am enjoying having some quiet time out of the open-for-inspection house, breathing some fresh air and catching up on some magazines. A novel may come out soon too. Tomorrow may involve a cup of coffee and a walk on the beach, assuming the rain holds off. It was so lovely hearing the rain on the roof last night and this morning.
What is on for your weekend?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...