Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fill the blank: random

1. When i get a day to myself, I like to relax with my laptop and the tv, catching up on some Oprah and Dr Phil! I also like to get the girls over for some scrapping. :)

2. High School was great. I loved my friends and I was always very involved in church too. I was house captain 3 times in high school and loved it.

3. A little dream i have is to go to Europe next year and to Fiji (or the like) with some friends the year after.

4. A big dream i have is to start oyr family, stop working outside the home and live happily ever after in our home being all orgainsed in cuteness. I love my job and I know I will miss it, but having a family is something I believe I was made for.

5. If i could drive any car, I guess it would be a convertible of sone sort so that I could enjoy drives in the country in style! That said, I'm really not a car person.

6. A time that i felt really & truly beautiful was on our wedding day.

7. Tomorrow I will be going to the dentist, then recovering at home!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...