Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

pretty, pretty, pretty


I visited the Heide Museum of Modern Art the other week with a good friend of mine, Carolyn. We went on a whim as I've been on school holidays and she had the day off work.
I can't say that the modern art did too much for me- too much referencing to sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll etc, but learning more about the Reed family and how they established the gallery was very interesting and the gardens they established were stunning.
I loved walking around the grounds and taking in the springy goodness. Roses, forget me nots, magnolias, herbs, freesias, blossom and bees buzzing about wherever we looked.  So much to snap through the lens. Above are a few of my favourites.
It's so lovely that spring is finally here!

1 comment:

  1. What lovely photos! I didn't see the freesias, but wish I had. I agree that the gardens were the best part - I wanted to stay there forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...