Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fill the blank: Random


Back again to play along with Lauren!

1. True happiness is  knowing that you are loved unconditionally. 

2.  The most surreal moment of my life was  when Toby and I were getting married. I was very in the moment, but at the same time couldn't believe that the time had come. :)

3.  My favorite texture is  hard to decide! I was recently given a cashmire scarf, and now I understand what all the fuss is all about!

4.  My signature color is probably something bright. I'm loving coral at the moment.

5.  My signature style is relaxed.   You'll normally see me in jeans, ballet flats and a 3/4 sleeved top.  My hair is usually out, up in a pony tail or up in a messy bun. I've always got some lip balm in my bag. For home, there's always got to be a touch of country and French shabby chic.  

6.  If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be   Provincial Home Living for today. If I was feeling creative, it would be 2peas.

7.  My best thing about autumn is the sunny warm days and the cool nights, watching the trees change their colours, crunching my feet through autumn leaves and snuggling on the couch with loved ones again.

3 comments:

  1. Just checked out Provincial Home Living. wowzah! Hook my up with some home awesomeness, please! It's totally my style. :)

    "crunching my feet through autumn leaves" -I couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's pretty lovely isn't it. If only my house looked just like that. I think that when we move into our new house I may need to do a spot of shopping there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "watching the trees change their colour" i love living some place that this actually happens. it's totally gorgeous!
    (thanks for stopping by my blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...