Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

A bit sad

 
 Final goodbye tonight and yes, I cried. The ugly cry as you can plainly see. ;) Home here feels like home, just without the memories attached. This shot was taken in the room where we spent most of our time, where we shared our first kiss and where Toby proposed. Lots of memories. Time to fill this place with them now! :) On a lighter note, today I spotted Santa out walking. He looks like he's shed a few kilos but that beard is a dead giveaway!

 Have a great night! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Moving is sad. I hope your new home is a place where you make lots and lots of happy memories and very few sad ones.

    Your new home looks lovely by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...