Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A happy flashback

I've been looking through some photos taken earlier this month when I came across these...


We had just been to see Mary Poppins in the theatre and had had the best night. We loved the music, the dancing, the acting. The show was unbelievable and we were on a high. This was also because Kat and I were spending time together and that doesn't happen very often. Kat was my house-mate when I first bought my little place and we shared the unit before she moved up north to begin her work as a nurse. She had come to Melbourne for the weekend just to see the show and celebrate my 30th. What a great friend!
The train was running late and so we had some time to kill on the station. We had a camera so what else were we going to get up to? LOVE these photos and how they capture our fun friendship.

Love you Kat
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...