Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas from Us

Follow this link to see us enjoying some Charleston dancing just this evening! Even Sandy got in on it! ;)


School is over for another year and I was once again thoroughly spoiled by the kids in my grade. We've enjoyed a few transition sessions with the new class for 2011 and they look like they'll be fun. I don't really feel like I'm on holidays yet, but I'm sure it will start to sink in on Monday when I don't have to be at school. 


We're having a small gathering for my 30th tomorrow. We had planned to have a picnic near the lake, but those plans have changed due to pretty terrible weather forecasts. I guess that it will become something of a house warming at the same time! I baked myself a birthday cake today, I've tried Red Velvet. I looks good so far, just the frosting to do in the morning. There's also some hedgehog and honeyjoys made- yum! 


Enjoy your day and night, wherever you are! 


xoxo   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...