Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Polar Express

The Polar Express Poster

I have to share...we're watching this DVD, The Polar Express,  at the moment with some of the Junior grades to celebrate the end of the year. A sweet boy in my grade, M, decided that he's rather write in the session because "he doesn't really like that movie."

I just caught him watching and I said, "I thought that you didn't like this movie?" to which he replied, "I watched it when I was young and I didn't understand it, but now I do and I like it". He's 7 years old and in grade 1. I love it! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...