Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Christmas 2010



YULE
Journaling reads: I've always loved Christmas Time- the story, gatherings with family & friends, cards, rounding up another year & the decoration.s 
There's something magical, even as an adult, about twinkling fairy lights on the tree the night before Christmas- when all is quiet & all the preparations are done & there is anticipation for what the next day will bring.
Christmas Eve Night. 24 Dec 2010 


 Christmas Day 2010 Family
This page was one of the first times that I tried lots of layering of my embelishments on the page. I'm loving that now and incorporating it into most of my pages. Love the Ali Edwards stamps (thanks for sharing them with me Rach!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...