Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome Nathan Alexander









Here he is. I had the treat last night of meeting this lovely young man. Master Nathan Alexander. He is the sweetest little thing.  I was very ready to visit in a few days time, but Mary said to come in over the afternoon, and it was very special. I'm so grateful that I could.

It was just the three of us in the room. Between visiting hours sessions (I crept in through the nurses... he he he!). Nathan opened his blue eyes once or twice, but spent most of his time fast asleep, just like his poor, sore mum.  I giggled at the end when I left and handed Nathan back to Mary when she said, "Thanks for babysitting".

Congratulations Mary and Phil! I can't wait to get to know this new little man.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...