Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fill the blank: Favourites




1.   My favorite color is sunny yellow today. But I also love aqua and red and pink... and olive green. Hopeless... so can't make up my mind! 

2.  My travel destination of choice is somewhere tropical, quiet and warm, with great photo opportunities.

3.  My favorite  food is  Vietnamese bunn... fresh and yummy. 

4.  My happy place is sitting with lovely Tobes and my closest friends in a holiday house somewhere relaxing. 

5.  My favorite saying is Spread love everywhere you go: First of all in your own house... let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness. Mother Teresa

6.  My dirty little secret is that I have been known to drink milk from the bottle on occasion...  usually when it's nearly empty! ;)

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I rarely sit still and I am a 'chucker', meaning that I throw things... dirty clothes into the hamper, packaged items into the trolley at the supermarket, cutlery into the sink... oops!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...